Gastec Gas Sampling Pump
Gastec Hazmat Kit
The Gastec Hazmat Kit is designed to provide hazard information quickly to hazardous response teams in emergency situations. Chemical accidents (releases, spills, transport accidents) require a fast assessment of the airborne concentration level for a quick safety evaluation of the area.
Often the chemical hazard is known, which merely requires the use of one detector tube to obtain the concentration level. In situations where the containment is unknown, the Decision Chart provides a simple plan for determining the hazardous substances by using a progressive test procedure with a series of carefully chosen detector tubes.
With the ability of detecting over 500 different gases you can tailor your Hazardous Gas Detection Kit accordingly to the various businesses that your First Responder team may encounter.
Each Hazardous Gas Detection Kit IGTG1 comes standard with
- Pelican Case 1500 (with padded inserts)
- Pelican Case Lid Organizer
- Gastec Pump (IGV110S)
- Gastec Smoke Test Kit (IG6500)
- Gastec Polytec Tube V (IG28)
- Gastec Handbook 13th (IGBOOK14)
- Gastec Pump 1 Hand Adapter (IGGV700S)
- Gastec 5 Meter Extension Hose (IG351A)
- Gastec Hazmat Kit Decision Chart
|IGTG1||GASTEC HAZARDOUS GAS DETECTION KIT||Buy Online|