Fixed Gas Detection
Oldham Wired Solutions
The WX 4, 16 and 64 Controllers allow for monitoring multiple channels of 4, 8, 16 , 32 and 64. These controllers allow for analogue or digital communications and are available in NEMA4X/7 enclosures. The controllers are all CSA Div 2 A,B,C,D and C22.2 No. 152 approved
The iTrans 2 Transmitter employs an intelligent electronics platform to provide one or two points of detection from a single head for maximum flexibility, superior performance and lower installation costs. With the optional HART Communication Protocol, the iTrans 2 offers remote diagnostics, set-up or calibration by superimposing a high-frequency current across the industry standard 4-20mA analog line.
- 1 or 2 channel per transmitter (Split screen LED)
- Sensor placement both onboard and remote
- Works with WX controllers or as a stand alone
- Sensor options include catalytic, IR-LEL, IR-CO2, electrochemical and PID.
- Available housings include aluminium and stainless steel
- Digital Modbus or analogue communication
- Onboard relays
- HART compliant
With optional on-board relays, this fixed gas detector has the added ability of stand-alone operation, activating alarms, horns, or fans and can also shut down a system without the need to wire back to a central control panel.