The CAREvent® Automatic Transport Ventilators are lightweight, portable, durable and simple to use, control module style, automatic time/volume cycled ventilators. They are completely pneumatic (no batteries required) and deliver breath by breath consistency in delivered tidal volume, frequency, inspiratory/expiratory times and flow rates. This consistency is not achievable with a bag-valve-mask resuscitator and prevents gastric inflation and high intrathoracic pressure.
Designed primarily for the demands of emergency rescue, resuscitation and critical care patient transports, the CAREvent® ventilators provide functionality normally only found in high end electronic ventilators.
Four models are available to meet the various functionality and budgetary needs. Features available include:
- “Demand Breathing” for the spontaneously breathing patient
- Manual Override Ventilation to supplement automatic ventilations if required and activate delayed cycling when a 30:2 CPR protocol is being performed.
- Flexibility in breath volume and frequency delivery to ventilate patients from 5 kg. to large adults (note ALS+ suitable for patients from 15 kg.)
- CPAP to provide non-invasive treatment for patients with CHF, COPD and PE. This provides one space saving device for oxygen therapy, CPAP treatment, resuscitation and ventilation (ALS+, ATV+ and MRI).
- Auto Cycling Shut-Off and Re-Start to synchronized ventilation for patients moving in and out of respiratory arrest. Note: In the child settings the inspired flow rate of the patient may be insufficient to cause the Automatic Circuit Shut off to function.
- Airway Pressure Gauge to provide visual monitoring of the patient and ventilator settings.
- An Audible and Visual Low Gas Supply Warning.
- Audible and Visual Indicator for a circuit disconnect or when delivered tidal volumes are insufficient (ATV+ and MRI)
|MINUTE VOLUME:||2 - 14 litres|
|BREATHS PER MINUTE:||8 - 40|
|AUTOMATIC FLOW RATE:||12- 40 LPM|
|MANUAL FLOW RATE:||As per selected setting|
|DEMAND FLOWRATE:||Minimum 120 LPM|
|DEMAND TRIGGERING PRESSURE:||-2 cm H20|
|MINIMUM INPUT PRESSURE:||45 PSI|
|MAXIMUM INPUT PRESSURE:||70 PSI|
|MAX . AIRWAY PRESSURE:||60 cm H2O|
|OXYGEN CONCENTRATION:||60 or 100%|
|ADJUSTABLE AIRWAY PRESSURE RANGE:||20 - 60 cm H2O|
|OPERATING TEMPERATURE:||-18°C to +50°C 0°F to +122°F|
|STORAGE TEMPERATURE:||-40°C to +60°C -40°F to + 140°F|
|PATIENT CONNECTION:||9/16" DISS|
|PATIENT VALVE DEADSPACE:||8 ml|
|GAS SUPPLY STATUS INDICATOR:||VISUAL|
|CIRCUIT DISCONNECT ALARM:||PULSED AUDIBLE, AND VISUAL. ALARM SILENCE CONTROL - 15 SECONDS|
|LOW INPUT PRESSURE ALARM:||PULSED VISUAL and AUDIBLE|
|(All specifications are subject to a tolerance of +/- 10% except the I:E Ratio which is subject to a tolerance of +/- 20%)|
|M01CV3212||Carevent ALS Automatic Transport||Buy Online|
|MO01CV3000CA||Carevent CA w/ 6' Hose With Universal Mask||Buy Online|
|MO01CV3000DRA||O-Two CAREvent w/ Handheld Resuscitator||Buy Online|
|MO01FG6502||Genesis II Head Harness System||Buy Online|