Patient Monitoring Equipment
Welch Allyn Spot Vital Signs® Devices
Vital signs in seconds, payback in no time!
Taking vital signs just got easier with the Welch Allyn Spot Check Device, the first ever automated, multi-parameter device. Vital signs that are quick, easy, affordable and accurate. The Spot Check Device offers lightweight portability and a variety of mounting options to meet your needs. The Spot Vital Signs includes NIBP, Masimo Pulse Oximetry and SureTemp Thermometer.
- Standard non-invasive blood pressure (NIBP) as well as pulse rate and MAP.
- Large LCD display with backlight.
- Extremely user-friendly and easy to use.
- Uses the oscillometric method to determine systolic and diastolic pressure, MAP and pulse rate.
- Lightweight and portable: Weighs just 4 pounds.
- Training video included.
- Fast and accurate—completes BP, pulse rate, temperature, and SpO2 in approximately 30 seconds
- Multiparameter and modular so you can select precisely the vital signs you need
- Optional Masimo® or Nellcor® pulse oximetry
- Optional SureTemp® thermometry
- IR connectivity to interface with computerized patient records*
- Offers you one of the lowest priced multiparameter instruments on the market
- Fully upgradeable to meet your changing needs
- Integrated long-life battery enhances portability and continuous operation
|BW42MTBE1||Spot Vital Signs® Devices Welch Allyn Vital Signs Monitor||Buy Online|