The SoundEar 3 - 310: Visual Noise Measurement
Measure, document, visualize and analyze noise levels
The SoundEar 3 – 310 is an ideal tool to monitor and map the noise environment in the industrial work setting.
With SoundEar 3 - 310 you get a visual alarm signal, when noise reaches critical levels and hearing protection is required, making it easy to remember when to put on hearing protection.
The SoundEar 3- 310 has a wide range of connectivities, including USB, Wireless, as well as 3G/4G, WiFi and Cloud compatibility.
- Easy to understand visualization of current noise levels
- Visual alarm when hearing protection is required
- Including software to monitor noise levels
- Receive notifications of critical alarm levels via email
- Measuring range from 30 dB to 120 dB
- Built-in log that saves LAeq measurements for up to 90 days
- Easy transfer of data to the SondEar software via USB
- Wireless transfer of data to the SoundEar software
- All measurements are saved in a CSV format and can be opened in Excel
Click here to read the latest SoundEar®3 – 310 press release, or watch the video below.
|PSE3310||SoundEar 3 Series, with Ext. Microphone.||Buy Online|