Svantek 971 Sound Level Meter
The SVAN 971 sound level meter is an extremely small, hand-held Type 1 IEC 61672 Sound Level Meter and 1/1 & 1/3 real time octave band analyzer. The instrument provides state of the art technological design using the power of low cost and efficient digital signal processing bringing unprecedented levels of the classic SLM integration in a small hand held format.
A new user interface for this instrument makes measurement configurations as easy as easy as possible. This all makes that SVAN 971 an ideal choice for industrial hygiene noise measurements, short period environmental noise measurements, acoustics consultancies, technical engineers dealing with most noise issues and general acoustics noise measurements.
The SVAN 971 sound level meter provides overall broad band results with the A, C and Z required frequency weighting filters plus real time 1/1 octave & 1/3 octave spectra from 25 Hz to 20 kHz. Results are calculated for the SPL, Leq, SEL, Lden, Ltm3, Ltm5, LMax, LMin, LPeak plus "running Leq" up to 60minute in sound level mode. While in Dose mode the unit provides SPL, Leq, SEL, Peak, Dose, D-8h, Lav, SEL8, PSEL, E, E-8h, TWA, Peak Counter, and more for a complete understanding of the task at hand. Results are also calculated for the LN% values together with the distribution histogram.
This pocket sized instrument offers huge time history logging capability providing broad band results and spectral data with adjustable double (long and short) logging steps. An audio recording facility on exceedance of a user selectable decibel trigger level completes the logging functionality. Data are stored on a micro SD memory card and can be easily downloaded to PC (with provided SvanPC++ software) over USB or RS 232 interfaces.
The instrument can be easily calibrated in the field using a standard acoustic calibrator with half inch cavity. A built-in algorithm automatically activates the calibration process whenever an acoustic calibrator is installed on the microphone and the outcome is logged in the calibration history.
Thanks to rugged (IP65) and pocket size casing, this instrument is an excellent tool for anyone who deals with acoustic measurements on a day to day basis.
The SVAN 971 sound level meter comes with Supervisor software for data download, visualization, basic post-processing and export to commonly used typical office business application software. Additionally a dedicated software package for environmental monitoring (SvanPC++ EM) is also available. This module supports measurement data management, advanced data processing & analysis, visualization and automated reporting.
- Type 1 Sound Level Meter and Analyzer conforming to IEC 61672 and ANSI S1.4-1983 (R2006)
- A, C and Z frequency weightings
- Slow, Fast and Impulse time responses with digital Peak detection
- Real time 1/1 octave analysis 31 Hz to 16 kHz
- Real time 1/3 octave analysis 25 Hz to 20 kHz
- Single wide measurement range > 120 dB
- Measurement range 15 dBA RMS - 14 dBA Peak
- Three parallel independent profiles per channel
- Advanced Data Logger, up to 12 results per channel logged simultaneously plus spectra
- Audio-events-recording records the raw time signal for identification purposes
- Voice notes recording before measurement begins to document recording in the field
- Built-in micro SD card 8 GB memory upgradeable for virtually unlimited data storage
- USB 1.1 interface for fast download
- High contrast OLED graphic display
- Integration time programmable up to 24 hr
- Power supply by four AAA rechargeable or standard batteries (Operational time > 24 h)
- Easy operation with saved user setup configurations
- Extremely compact, lightweight 8 oz (225 grams) with batteries
|IPSENSVAN9711||SVAN 971 Sound Level Meter||Buy Online|