Tremetrics Oscar 6 Electro-Acoustic Ear
OSHA audiometer compliance checks have never been faster or more convenient. The Tremetrics Oscar 6™ acts as a reliable test subject that allows you to generate a daily record that your audiometer is “in calibration.” By running a test with the Oscar before you start testing, you will not only be OSHA compliant, but you will also have a known standard for your audiometer. The Oscar 6 will accommodate all standard and audio cup earphones. The color coded couplers ensure proper headphone placement every time.
The Oscar 6 will provide you the “stable hearing threshold” that will keep you in OSHA compliance. Test with confidence and know that every assessment completed will provide the same results every time.
When used with the Tremetrics HT Wizard Ultra audiometer, the Oscar 6 is powered by the audiometer. Also, the HT Wizard Ultra will electronically identify the Oscar 6 allowing the audiometer to automatically compare the Oscar 6 to its baseline.
- Daily Biological - OSCAR 6
- Test frequencies: 500, 1000, 2000, 3000, 4000, 6000, 8000 Hz
- HL accuracy: ± 2.5 dB
- Equals or exceeds ANSI S3.6-1969-2010
- Compliance documentation: Patent-pending ID Wizard™ built in
- Sound level monitoring: Seven octave bands - 125, 250, 500,1000, 2000, 4000, 8000 Hz
- Test levels: 78 dB at 125 Hz, 64 dB at 250 Hz • 40 dB at 500 Hz, 40 dB at 1000 Hz, 47 dB at 2000 Hz, 50 dB at 4000 Hz, 56 dB at 8000 Hz
- Filter: ANSI S1.11 (1986), Class II
- Calibration is adjusted through front panel
- Dimensions: 7 3/4” W x 5 1/2” D x 4 3/8” H
- Weight 1.5 lbs
- Couplers: Two each, color coded, containing a ceramic element with integral preamplifier
- Construction: Sturdy metal housings with provision for wall mounting
- Power: No battery necessary, powered by the HT Wizard audiometer
- Includes 9-Volt battery for use with other audiometer models
- Battery accessible without tools
|IT751||OSCAR 6 Electro-Acoustic Ears||Buy Online|