ZOLL® AED Plus®Fully Automatic Defibrillator
When the Fully Automatic AED Plus® detects a shockable heart rhythm, it delivers the shock on its own. No one needs to push a button. Once the Fully Automatic AED Plus prompts “Don’t Touch Patient,” and the heart analysis begins, if a shock is needed, it will be delivered automatically after a brief verbal countdown.
Like all ZOLL AEDs, the Fully Automatic AED Plus features Real CPR Help®. This revolutionary technology gives you real-time feedback for both depth and rate of chest compressions, helping you provide the best CPR possible in a rescue. Audio and visual prompts guide you to rescue with a confidence and clarity unmatched by any other AED.
- Not pushing hard enough? It will tell you when to “Push Harder.”
- Not pushing fast enough? A metronome will lead you to the right rate.
- Pushing hard and fast? You will hear “Good Compressions.”
An AED that Helps You Perform High-Quality CPR
Only ZOLL’s AED Plus is equipped with Real CPR Help® technology. A sensor in the pads that attach to the patient lets the AED see each chest compression and lets you know how you’re doing. It guides you, with prompts and a real-time bar gauge, to the recommended depth and rate of compressions. “Whenever defibrillation is attempted, rescuers must coordinate high-quality CPR with defibrillation.” – 2010 AHA Guidelines, p. S712
How It Works
- The one-piece CPR-D-padz®, which contains a pair of electrodes, senses and reports the motion of the chest compressions to the AED Plus.
- Audio and text prompts relay compression quality.
- The compression depth bar gauge lets you see the depth of each compression in real time.
- The adaptive metronome detects compression rate and guides you to at least 100 per minute.
Fully Automatic Model
For those who want to keep things simple, the fully automatic model of the AED Plus takes charge and delivers the shock with no rescuer interaction needed. Stay clear, and let the Fully Automatic AED Plus deliver its life-saving shock.
- The ZOLL® AED Plus® includes a LCD screen at no additional cost showing voice prompt messages, device advisory messages, elapsed time, shock count and chest compression graph.
- ZOLL®’s AED Plus® is the only AED that features Real CPR Help, ™ a tool that can actually see your chest compressions and guide you to the correct rate and depth during CPR. No other AED provides Real CPR Help™.
- One Electrode is Easier than Two: The CPR-D•padz, ™ is a one-piece, pre-connected pair of electrodes with Real CPR Help. By using CPR hand placement as the landmark, it is easy to place the CPR-D•padz, ™, on the victim quickly. Traditional 2 piece Stat•padz II electrodes are also available.
- Consumer Batteries for Convenience and Savings: the AED Plus is the only AED to use inexpensive, consumer lithium batteries that are easy to replace and last five years in stand-by mode.
- A picture is worth a thousand words. The AED Plus’ unique graphical interface – pictures combined with
text displays and voice prompts – helps rescuers every step of the way.
- Waveform: Rectilinear Biphasic. Only biphasic waveform cleared by the FDA to be labeled as clinically superior to monophasic waveforms for the conversion of ventricular fibrillation in high-impedance patients. It allows the AED Plus to deliver more current than any other AED when it matters most.
- Escalating, low energy waveform: Automatic pre-programmed selection (120J, 150J, 200J)
- Fast Shock Charge Time: less than 10 seconds with new batteries.
- ZOLL’s CPR-D•padz, ™ with 5 year shelf life & consumer grade lithium batteries significantly reduce electrode the cost of AED ownership.
- Automatic Self Tests
- 5 Year AED Warranty! (7 year warranty if registered online after purchase!)
- New AHA guidelines compliant!
|DZ21400710702011060||AED Plus Fully Automatic Zoll w/AED Cover English||Buy Online|
|DZ102011060||AED, Zoll AED Plus Public Safety Series||Buy Online|