ZOLL® AED Plus®Semi Automatic Defibrillator
An AED that Helps You Perform High-Quality CPR
Only ZOLL’s AED Plus is equipped with Real CPR Help® technology. A sensor in the pads that attach to the patient lets the AED see each chest compression and lets you know how you’re doing. It guides you, with prompts and a real-time bar gauge, to the recommended depth and rate of compressions.
“Whenever defibrillation is attempted, rescuers must coordinate high-quality CPR with defibrillation.” – 2010 AHA Guidelines, p. S712
How It Works
- Our one-piece CPR-D-padz®, which contains a pair of electrodes, senses and reports the motion of the chest compressions to the AED Plus
- Audio and text prompts relay compression quality
- The compression depth bar gauge lets you see the depth of each compression in real time
- The adaptive metronome detects compression rate and guides you to at least 100 per minute.
Fully Automatic Model
For those who want to keep things simple, the fully automatic model of the AED Plus takes charge and delivers the shock with no rescuer interaction needed. Stay clear, and let the Fully Automatic AED Plus deliver its life-saving shock.
The Benefits of Ownership
The AED Plus can help your organization’s bottom line. Once installed, the AED Plus has the lowest total cost of ownership of all AEDs on the market, especially when considering the logistics of tracking and changing pads and batteries over the life of the AED. Thanks to the long shelf life of the consumables, when you compare the cost of maintenance over 10 years, this is the most cost-effective AED to own. The AED Plus is powered by lithium batteries (available from retail outlets) that last five years, and the CPR-D-padz Electrode lasts five years as well.
The Best Support
No other AED supports a rescuer as thoroughly as the AED Plus because it includes the following:
- Our unique one-piece CPR-D-padz for quick, easy application. Pull tabs expose the conductive gel once it is in direct contact with the skin, limiting the chance of contamination.
- A rescue accessory package attached to every CPR-D-padz that contains items critical to a successful rescue.
- A lid that acts as a “passive airway support” to maintain the victim’s open airway.
- A back-lit display screen that provides simultaneous text with every audio prompt, and a circle of lighted graphical icons that show what to do.
- A display screen that presents the elapsed time and number of shocks delivered, critical information needed by EMS personnel when they arrive.
- Real CPR Help. No other AED can see the rescuers chest compressions and guide them to the required depth and rate. Other AEDs make you guess when your compressions are deep enough. Only the AED Plus lets you know.
|DZ20100000102011060||AED, Semi Automatic, Zoll, AED Plus, English,||Buy Online|