Cub’s patented photoionisation detection (PID) sensor technology has been independently verified as best performing for speed, accuracy and humidity resistant operation.
The PID sensor’s Fence Electrode utilises a humidity resistant and anti-contamination design providing extended run-time in the most challenging environments, giving you accurate results you can truly rely on.
CubDoc docking stations are also available for USB communication, charging and calibrating your instrument, dependent on your requirements.
The Cub personal VOC detector is available as a standard instrument with 10.6 eV lamp for accurately detecting a wide range of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) to parts-per-million (ppm) levels.
Best available photoionisation detection (PID)
- PID sensor independently verified as best performing on the market
- Unrivalled sensitivity detects down to ppb levels
- Widest range detecting gases 0 to 5,000 ppm
- In-built humidity resistance with no need to compensate
- Anti-contamination design for extended field operation
- Measures 480 selectable compounds
- Fast (<13 second) response to hazardous gases & vapours
- Clear audio, visual and vibrating alarms
- Large LCD display for clear readings
- Long battery life (16 hours) for maximum uptime
- Meets ATEX, IECEx, US & Canadian certification
World’s smallest, lightest, personal VOC detector!
Cub is a personal VOC detector with photoionisation detection (PID) technology for the fast, accurate detection of volatile organic compounds, keeping you safe within your working environment.
With market leading parts-per-billion (ppb) sensitivity, Cub sets the standard in personal gas monitoring giving an early warning of exposure to hazardous gases.
Comfortable and unobtrusive to wear, Cub sits within the breathing zone and is the smallest, lightest, personal VOC detector available. Cub has a dynamic range of 0 to 5000 ppm – the widest on the market – measuring 480 selectable compounds.
When worker exposure exceeds pre-set limits Cub’s audible, vibrating and flashing LED alarms alert you to the gases present. Readings are displayed on its bright, back-lit LCD display with selectable data logging time.