We heard you’re attending the CSSE! Be sure to make some time for yourself. Here’s the list of our six favourite experiences this Maritime hub has to offer!
1. Take a Stroll Along the Waterfront– Features lots of shops, restaurants and one of the longest downtown boardwalks!
2. Book an Alexander Keith’s Brewery Tour- Must do if you love beer and have a flare for history!
3. Visit Peggy’s Cove – If natural landscapes, iconic lighthouses and quaint villages are your thing, then make sure you get out to Peggy’s Cove.
4. Eat at The Bicycle Thief– If you love patios with a scenic view and love Italian food, seafood and wine you gotta eat here.
5. Eat at the Wooden Monkey- For those with dietary restrictions, the health conscious and for the foodies that have a love for local organic fares this restaurant is for you
6. Only have a day for leisure? No worries you can get a quick rundown of the city on this adventurous Halifax Harbour Hopper that shows you the best of the city by land and sea! We’ll be there!