Is there anything more Canadian than skating on the Rideau Canal while you’re eating a beavertail and giving a toonie to the busker playing The Tragically Hip?
One thing: Supporting local manufacturing when you buy products made right here in Canada.
Here is a sampling of the Canadian-made products we carry. We list where each item is made for hometown pride.
NLT® 3-Ply Disposable Level 2 Medical Mask
- Made in North York, Ontario
- Features an ultra-liquid repellent outside layer, polypropylene filter middle layer and gentle inner layer for comfort
- Metal nose bridge for a better fit
- Bacterial filtration efficiency > 99%
- Particulate filtration efficiency, 0.1 micron > 99%
- Also comes in ASTM Level 3 version
$25 for a box of 50 masks
All Clean Bulk Hand and Surface Wipes
- Made in Calgary, Alberta
- 450 wipes per pail
- Gentle on sensitive skin and leaves hands feeling soft
- Fragrance free and no oily or sticky residue
$148 per pail
Baffin Blackhawk™ Boot
- Made in Stoney Creek, Ontario
- Electric shock resistant
- Self-cleaning outsole
- Available in sizes 4 to 15
TenActiv™ Cut-Resistant Gloves With Foam Nitrile Palms
- Made in Point Leamington, Newfoundland
- High level of cut resistance
- Knitted with 18-gauge fibres for a thinner, more comfortable glove
- Foam nitrile palm coating for good grip in oily conditions
- Touchscreen compatible
- Available in sizes XS-3XL
Supporting Canadian Manufacturing
Levitt-Safety is a Canadian-owned, family-run company. We understand the importance of supporting the local economy and it’s never been more apparent than in our current circumstances.
As mentioned at the beginning of the post, this is just a sample of the made-in-Canada products we carry. Contact us to learn more
P.S. We referenced lyrics to a song by The Tragically Hip in this post. Post your answer in the comments for bragging rights and a shout out on LinkedIn. Happy hunting!