Sexual Harassment for Employees is an informative and interactive course designed to help your employees learn or refresh their knowledge on the difficult, yet important, issue of sexual harassment in the workplace.
SEXUAL HARASSMENT FOR EMPLOYEES COURSE TOPICS:
- What sexual harassment is, where it can happen and who can be involved.
- The consequences of sexual harassment in the workplace.
- The different types of sexual harassment and how to recognize them.
- How to take action if you feel you are being harassed.
- How to help others who are being sexually harassed.
SEXUAL HARASSMENT FOR EMPLOYEES COURSE DURATION
Approximately 60 minutes
SEXUAL HARASSMENT FOR EMPLOYEES TESTING
Testing conducted in this online Sexual Harassment for Employees course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Users are able to repeat the course twice if the pass mark is not achieved.
SEXUAL HARASSMENT FOR EMPLOYEES CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available to download and print.