With the situation around COVID-19 changing by the hour, it’s tough to know who you can depend on. Provincial governments across Canada have deemed Levitt-Safety an essential service. We remain dedicated to providing safety supplies, servicing and training, but we are taking some precautions to keep your staff, and ours, safe.
These preventative safety measures include:
- Maintaining a significant inventory of parts for your equipment.
- Working remote wherever possible — this includes our cross-Canada branches. Find your local branch number.
- Posting instructions at branches for servicing pick-up and drop-off and local service contact information.
- Practicing and encouraging 2 meter physical distancing recommendations while on-site.
- Emergency after hours support via 1-888-4LEVITT (453-8488).
- Establishing full pandemic response/business continuity plans across our organization.
- Creating an Emergency Supply Sourcing team to source critical PPE to meet unique needs of this situation.
We will continue to serve your business needs, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact your local branch.