Chemical spills happen, even with the best engineered controls in place. 2,500 workers in Canada file lost-time claims yearly from exposure to hazardous chemicals. With numbers this high, it’s worth investing in a new chemical spill control program.
You might be thinking “I don’t have to worry, I have a tub of spill absorbent in my facility.” That’s great, but it’s not always enough.
Not all spill absorbents are made equal.
A large number of spill control products on the market don’t do a thorough job and leave lingering fumes and slippery residue behind. Even after you think that the spill has been resolved. There are often hefty environmental disposal costs charged to ensure the waste is disposed of properly.
When it comes to spill control, two products can be better than one: Trivorex® and LeVert.
The combination of the products we’ll discuss is the safest and most efficient method of managing chemical spills that we offer. Companies like NASA and Collins Aerospace depend on these chemical spill products as an integral part of their spill protection programs.
Here’s why these companies are trusting them, and why you should too:
Trivorex® is a universal neutralizing absorbent designed to tackle all types of liquid chemicals.
It’s a single-product response for a safe and efficient cleanup. This is a unique feature you can’t find in other chemical absorbents.
These are some of the advantages that set Trivorex® apart:
- Built-in pH indicator that helps you identify whether you’re dealing with a basic or acidic chemical.
- Turns red for acids
- Turns blue for bases
- Rapidly suppresses dangerous chemical vapours.
- Neutralizes hazardous solutions into non-hazardous ones.
- Leaves surfaces dry, eliminating the need for spill pads.
See how Trivorex® works in this demonstration:
Trivorex® solves chemical spill problems on flat surfaces. But what do you do when a chemical spills or splashes onto vertical surfaces like:
- expensive equipment
- hydraulics, or
- on a workers protective clothing?
LeVert is a great solution.
This chemical decontamination fluid neutralizes acidic and basic chemical products quickly and efficiently. Just like with Trivorex®, LeVert helps suppress chemical fumes and protects against secondary contamination.
Here are some of LeVert’s unique features:
- Suppresses chemical vapours making cleaning up much safer and easier, especially in hard-to-reach areas.
- Prevents the degradation of expensive manufacturing equipment.
- Neutralizes and contains chemical run off.
- Can be used to safely decontaminate chemical protective clothing prior to being removed by a worker, eliminating their risk of exposure.
Why you should make the move to Trivorex® and LeVert
Trivorex® and LeVert are a match made in heaven – or, maybe a chemist’s dream lab.
When used together these products will quickly neutralize dangerous chemicals from a hazardous to a non-hazardous state, making clean ups far safer.
Want to book a demo of Prevor, LeVert or Diphoterine?
Speak with one of our experts and we can arrange a demo.