Thank you to everyone who voted for Levitt-Safety! This recognition means a lot, because of the integrity of the selection process.
“The Readers Choice Awards highlight HR vendors and suppliers that our readers selected as their favourites – the ones they think are the best at what they do,” says Canadian HR Reporter Publisher/Editor-In-Chief Todd Humber. “This designation isn’t decided by a handful of judges behind closed doors, it is the decision of HR professionals, who cast more than 32,000 ballots this year.”
Some facts about the 2017 Canadian HR Reporter Readers Choice Awards competition:
- Voting was conducted in February and March 2017;
- A total of 1,197 readers cast nearly 32,000 ballots in total;
- Hundreds of companies were nominated in a total of 51 categories;
- Most categories had 10 to 20 nominations; and
- Top 3 vote-getters chosen in each category were selected as the winners.
I’d like to believe this award is a testament to the commitment and hard work our Training division has made to deliver excellent quality courses and content. So a big “thank you” to them and all our associates across the country who promote our training offering day-to-day – not because they have to, but because we all have been trained (ironically), on how important training is in Health and Safety.
Of course thank you to HR Reporter for putting a spotlight on safety and well-being in the workplace. Cheers. Be safe.