STAY WARM. STAY SAFE.
Honeywell Safety Products is pleased to introduce a NEW line of Cold Conditions FR rated apparel.
Parka, bib pants and removable hood are all rated for extreme cold temperatures and are constructed of fire-retardant material for safety in environments with open flames, sparks or flash-fire, such as Oil and Gas, Mining and Utility industries.
- CAN/CGSB 155.20 requirements for Protection against Hydrocarbon Flash Fire
- Meets NFPA 70E Arc-Flash HRC2
- The retro-reflective trim material meets ISEA/ANSI 107 and CSA Z96 Level 2 requirements for high-visibility
- Meets ASTM D6413-99 for flame resistance of textiles
- Inherent FR fabric ensures flame resistance performance for the life of the apparel; meaning the FR properties cannot be washed out
- The DWR bi-laminate coating and quilted insulation retain body heat, providing outstanding warmth without bulk to allow easier body movement and increased comfort
- Ergonomically designed so as not to impede workers’ movement
- The bright color and retro-reflective bands ensures visibility of workers on the job site.
Read more about this exciting new line here.