This online course provides HAZWOPER training focusing proper emergency response and decontamination procedures.
After completing this course, students will understand:
- The potential for various emergency scenarios on hazardous waste sites,
- The required elements of an emergency response plan,
- The different levels of emergency response personnel,
- The importance of a thorough evacuation plan,
- How to take preventative measures against contamination,
- Types of contamination and methods for decontamination,
- The equipment and facilities used during decontamination,
- And emergency decontamination procedures.
HAZWOPER: EMERGENCY RESPONSE AND DECONTAMINATION COURSE TOPICS:
- Site Emergencies – Types of Emergencies, Emergency Planning, Emergency Response Planning, Emergency Personnel
- Emergency Response – Emergency Response Procedures, Emergency Communication, Other Aspects of Emergency Response
- Decontamination – Decontamination Basics, Decontamination Methods & Types, Equipment & Facilities
HAZWOPER: EMERGENCY RESPONSE AND DECONTAMINATION COURSE DURATION
Approximately 90 minutes
HAZWOPER: EMERGENCY RESPONSE AND DECONTAMINATION TESTING
Testing conducted in this online HAZWOPER: Emergency Response and Decontamination course is designed to reinforce the information presented. A mark of 80% must be achieved in order to receive a certificate of completion. Users are able to repeat the course twice if the pass mark is not achieved.
HAZWOPER: EMERGENCY RESPONSE AND DECONTAMINATION CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION
Upon successful completion of this online course, a certificate of completion will be available to download and print.