What is spirometry?
Spirometry is a pulmonary function test (PFT) used to diagnose and manage lung diseases such as:
- long-haul COPVID-19, and
- chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
Spirometry is used to assess an employee’s fitness to wear a respirator in occupational health. It is also used to monitor an employee’s lung health over time.
Occupational nurses can detect changes in lung function before symptoms develop. The earlier a healthcare professional diagnoses a patient, the sooner they can initiate a treatment plan.
A spirometry test measures how much and how fast patients can expel air from their lungs. The test only takes 10 minutes to complete and with simple training, spirometry can be done anywhere.
Our bestselling spirometers:
Protecting the health of workers is the primary objective of all occupational health programs in the workplace, which is why Levitt-Safety distributes spirometry instruments from an industry leader like New Diagnostic Design (ndd).
NDD EasyOne Air | Portable & PC Spirometer
- Performs lung function tests (FVC, FVL, SVC, MVV with pre/post-test)
- Portable via touchscreen or wireless PC-connected spirometer
- EMR connectivity with EasyOne Connect software
- Multiple language options
- Designed for large and small healthcare providers
- Uses TrueFlow™ technology to deliver reliable results without needing calibration
- Easy-to-navigate with vivid colour touchscreen monitor
- Easily connect to PC for real-time patient incentives, data exchange and EMR connectivity
- Bluetooth capable
Easy on-PC | PC Spirometer
- Uses trusted TrueFlow™ technology to deliver accurate and reliable results without needing calibration
- Real-time graphs and animated incentive screens enhance the user experience and encourage child and adult patients to achieve optimal results
- Simplify testing using the instant test quality feedback and interpretation platform
- Settings flexibility provides customized solutions including EMR/EHR integration to meet your individual needs
- Highly resistant to shock and vibration
- Works in any environment
EasyOne Flow Tubes | Mouthpieces For EasyOne Air Spirometer
- Avoid cross-contamination
- Reduce cleaning to an absolute minimum with the single-patient-use EasyOne FlowTube
- Flow tubes are disposable and designed for single-patient, single-session use
- Packaged in boxes of 50 or 200
3 Litre Calibration Syringe | Easily Calibrate EasyOne Air
- 3 litre calibration syringe for spirometer
- Used to verify flow accuracy
- Requires flow tube/spirette adapter
- While EasyOne does not require calibration, NIOSH recommends verifying the accuracy of the spirometer on a regular basis
Why people love NDD spirometers:
“I’ve used NDD products for many years because of the durability and accuracy of the devices. The large, easy-to-read screen on the EasyOne Air makes interacting with the device very simple and the result print-outs are so concise and easy to understand that I find my students naturally gravitating to these devices.” Lance A., NIOSH-approved course instructor.
Have a question?
Our team of instrument specialists is ready to help answer any questions you may have. Fill out the form on this page to get started and a member of our team will contact you.
We can provide product recommendations, pricing and user training.
How to buy
You can buy most of our spirometry products through our online shop.